Mixed, Gather and Share

Here's the story of my life...

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Casio!!


This pict above is Casio G-Shock Collection,
I love Casio Watches,
When I was a child, I wear this Casio Watch,
It was funky, colourful watch,
I always wear this Casio Watches.....
Everywhere I go, I always wear it..



This pict above is one of my Casio watches,
it was Casio G-Shock G511,
I loved this watch,
This watch was the longest watch I ever used,
14 years I wear it,
Now it's still function well,
Just the rubber was worn out,
I can't wear it anymore,



This pict above also one of my Casio watches,
It was Edifice Casio CHR R110196,
This watch was the shortest watch I ever used, 
because I lose this watch,
huhuhu,
this is the first steel watch I buy,
I love it too..



This pict above is the latest Casio watch I wear,
This is Casio G-Shock Mudman,
So far I used this watch, it was comfirtable,
I loved to wear it,
Everywhere I go, I will used this watch,
going to school, going to shopping complex,
I love all the Casio Watch....
Thanks Tadao Kashio for making this watch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home