Mixed, Gather and Share

Here's the story of my life...

Friday, December 3, 2010

Friendship never end!!


Friends,
You are my best friend,
My very best friend,
You make me happy,
Everyday,
You share your great snacks,
You share your best toys,
So please don't take
My best friend away.

Friendship never ends,
thanks friends because friend with me,
without friends, i'm lonely,
without friends, i don't know who gonna me express my feel,
without friends, I don't know where to go...
these are all my best friends forever and ever....
hope their friendship with me never end.



This is Aiman Afiq...
14 years old..
He was my bestest bestest friend...
Without him, I'm lonely,
I feel him like my family,
therefore we were actually not a brothers...
But I consider him as my family..
If he came to Penang, I feel very happy,
so happy because no more lonely...



This is Muhammad Zafri,
15 years old,
same school with me but not same class,
but this is also my best friend,
If I sad, he company me,
He also I consider as my family,
Sometimes he's a little bit crazy,
but he's a nice person....



This is Muhammad Hanafi,
19 years old,
this was a brother of Aiman Afiq,
but I also consider him as my brother,
therefore we were not the same family,
but I consider him as my brother,
very big tough brother,
although he was a nice man,
but sometimes a little bit crazy,
hehehee



This is Mohamad Hazim,
18 years old,
this is a cousin of Hanafi and Aiman,
although we were different family,
but I consider him as my brother,
very funny brother,
but he was a nice man,
sometimes a little bit crazy....


actually there's a 2 more best friend,
i can't tell about them until I've got permission,
all this person was my best friend forever,
thanks guys because friend with me,
I hope our friendship never ends....
thanks guys, thanks a lot...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home