Mixed, Gather and Share

Here's the story of my life...

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Brtapa sakitnya hati aku ...



It's true me and you doesn't have any relationship ..
But you gave me some aura that cheer me up always .
I also don't know why I can feel like that .
We just friend , best friend even close friend .
Even I have the feeling more than friend .
We always hangout together .
Chatting together , recess together .
I'm trying to get rid of that feeling in me .
Still that feeling is over me .


My heart become more painful when you said you like someone else .
Become more painful when you talking with the guy you like .
We actually have no relationship but why my feeling like we have a relationship ??
Although you are my friend, why my feeling is over than friend ??
When you not coming for school even for one day ,
My mood gone it's like my mood not coming to school also ..
When with you, I'm feel so happy don't know how to say the happiness ..
If you not believe what I'm saying, ask my partner in class, Gabriel ..
Only he knows what happen to my mood in class when you not coming .

My partners take pictures of you and me last Wednesday ..
Then I took your pictures that day too .
After that I take that pictures and make it wallpaper at my phone .
Everyday I look at your pictures and smile how cute and beautiful you are .


My heart become more painful when this night I see a couple story .
It just like if me and you become like that story ,
how can I describe the happiness in my heart .
I don' know why among these days, I become emo .
Easy to get sad, easy to get mad, easy to get disappointed .
Please end this painful in my heart ASAP .
I want to live happily just like other person .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home