Mixed, Gather and Share

Here's the story of my life...

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Fanatic fan !! x)


Assalamualaikum ...
Sume sehad ???
Harap2 korang sehad la yer ..
Who's the man in above picture ??
Don't say that you don't know ..
Of course you know ...
He's Maher Zain ...
He's born in Lebanon , Syria 
He's a singer, song writter and music producer .
I loved him ...
He's my favourite singer ...


I loved all his song which is Nasyid song ..
Expecially his song Always Be There ...
I'll hear this song everytimes ..
Before going to school, during on car, in bed , when surfing , and manymore
Seriously I'm Maher Zain fanatic fan !!! 
I want to meet him one day ...
:)

secondly the singer that I like a lot !! :


Who is this ??
Maybe not all know this singer ..
He is Sami Yusuf 
He's a nasyid singer like Maher Zain too ..
But his nasyid is like pure nasyid ...
Not like Maher Zain nasyid song ...
Maher Zain song is like a little bit R&B nasyid song + pop
He's born in Tehran , Iran 
He's a singer, songwriter, composer, producer, and multi - instrumentalist musician 
I loved him too ...


I loved all his song too ...
Especially Al - Muallim and Supplication 
The best song of him ..
Every time I'm hearing his song, 
I feel like wanna cry ..
Because the meaning of his song + his voice so good ..
Seriously, you all must try hearing his song ..
His fantastic song ...
I'm also a Sami Yusuf fanatic fan !!
I wanna meet him someday ..
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home